Friday 17 September 2010

Get On With It!

It is now 10.20 and I have written nothing - not one lousy word. But I have been busy, honest! I have set up a twitter account and I am now following Richard & Judy! Well, I thought I should as I did meet them a couple of weeks ago. It was part of a photo shoot in London for Women's Own magazine. They are carrying on the hugely successful Richard & Judy book club and I am one of the reviewers!

I was so excited to meet them and they were very nice. However, this novel is not going to write itself and I need to get my head round things and elaborate on my ideas. What do you think about a novel about smugglers, wreckers, ghosts and a bit of romance thrown in?? Not sure myself need to do a bit of research.

Need chocolate, must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment