Monday 20 September 2010

Tweeting and Other Stuff!

I am a newbie to Twitter, and I am finding it strangely addictive. It is so much better than Facebook, where I spent most of my time 'spying' on my out laws to see what they were up to, and getting pissed off when they didn't include me in so called 'family days'. No, Twitter is much better, you say your piece and move on.

The writing - hmm what can I say about the writing, apart from the fact it is the primary reason I started this blog. As you can see, I am writing, but it is my blog, rather than a constructive piece of creative fiction. The truth is, I am scared, scared that my creativeness doesn't actually exist, and I am actually just kidding myself. I have set myself a goal, to finish assignment 6 of my writing course, and write a short story of approx 1000 - 3000 words and send it in to a competition in the Writers Forum. This should get me into the swing of things for NaNoWriMo in November. Well, that is the plan anyway I also need to decide what age range I am writing for. Is it adults or teenagers, or younger children? I have no idea - answers on a postcard please...

No comments:

Post a Comment