Saturday 2 October 2010

Saturday Afternoons!

So far so good. Hubby is away in the Lake District where he and a couple of friends are competing in a fell race, more fool them! Juliette is at a party so I have an hour or two to kill before my daughter comes home so I thought I would watch an episode of Ugly Betty and update my blog, whilst eating some Haagen-Dazs ice cream!

I figure I can get away with the ice cream as I am running the Liverpool 10k tomorrow. I am actually looking forward to it and I am hoping to beat my previous time of 59 mins and a few seconds!! Who knows. If I don't my excuse is (notice I am getting these in early) that my achilles is killing me! I am having physio, but it's still really sore.

My hubby is away overnight, so I am looking forward to a girlie night in with ice-cream and either Strictly or the X factor? Celebs who cannot dance yet or talented no-bodies who can actually sing? Can't choose, I love them both!

Oo I have submitted my short story to the writing competition, probably won't win, but the feedback will hopefully be constructive and useful. Watch this space! Right, am missing Ugly Betty, so back soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment